Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Vaction

Once Upon A Time....Its Christmas time again...
   With that being said, let joy to the world ring out and bring peace to people on Earth. That and let the Christmas classic we all watch every year play once more. Along with Christmas traditions with family and friends be apart of lives once again. With traditions and family, comes the craziness of the holidays. The good part of my life is through for the mean time.
   That saying school has been done for a few days now. VARY happy at that. The good part of school besides meeting new friends is the grades I've manage to come up with. Bryant and Stratton (my school of choice) seems to be helping me A LOT with getting my degree. With all the stress and gray hair I'm getting it'll be worth it in the long run that I do know.
   The Classic Christmas Movie Marathon that I do every year, seems to be getting longer and longer every year I've do it. This is the second year that I've done it. Last year, it was 48 hours. This year its nearly 60 hours with 53 movies. Last year it was roughly 48 hours with not a lot of movies. Although this year I could have planned the marathon better. Keep kicking myself for not starting it earlier, this year doesn't look like I'll be able to play everything. Good part is for next year.
   BEST WISHES from my family to you and I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment