Friday, March 20, 2015

Update

   Hey everyone just wanted to give you an update. Everything seems to be going well. I'm finishing up my liberal arts classes and will be entering my degree program next semester. Other news is that book two of Detective Kids is due out some time this year. Between myself and my editor(s) we've both been busy putting that together. 
   Another though pertaining to my book series is that I've had/have events through out the months so that's been a really awesome experience too. Between meeting new people and understand how selling works, but mostly meeting people has been the highlight and excitement of the journey of people an author. Now if that's not busy enough, I've been with YouTube stuff as well; pertaining to my channel and understanding what the audience likes and wants to see. So that's been fun as well, also just really enjoy life too. 

   Down below you see a link, that will take you to my YouTube channel, check it out say hi enjoy my vids as well as the rest of my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment