Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blogging about blogers blogs & privacy

    You know I like to read other people's blog just to see how life is throughout the world, and how othr people spend their day doing what they do. U get to learn a lot from traveling around the world in blog form. It's nifty. But what I don't get is this, if u post stuff on ur blog about what u are doing at the vary sec y is it that important? I can c somthin that happened during the day talk about it then. Secondly, this isn't just for blogging either, my friends on Facebook tell me what they are doing while they are doin it doesn't matter if it's outside or at your house. Plus, the way Facebook gets hackd it's just not safe to say you're out of the house shopping for example. That and you're taking away your own privacy when u do that. Take a moment think about it I hope something sinks in.

1 comment:

  1. You're right it's not that important. Rarely do I update my status. I don't care if someone is at work or shopping. You should update statuses/blog if something important is or has happened.

    ReplyDelete