Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas and the End of the Year

    I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I hope every1 remembers the meaning of Christmas also; hope u got what u wantd. cleand out his closet, figured out that he doesn't need 2 go 2 Kohls 4 a yr absolutely everythin fits. Which surprise me because i bought some the stuff back in the late 90s. In all honesty, I did get some nice new work shirts. I did get some othr things that are nice as of some gift cards & DVD sets of CSI. MY nephew and his sister got a dog for Christmas, so it was nice to c the new addition to their family. The other thing makin news is the fact that USA juniors are playing in Western New York this week. Also, my grandma is doing fine after havin a stroke, she came to Christmas dinner and I think had a good time. It was a good time for all who came for dinner. So a fun filld end of the yr in Western New York. More to report coming next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment