Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reviews... and nothing but reviews!



WOW! THAT WAS EPIC AWSOME! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVED IT ENDED THE WAY IT DID!

Infamous 2

Every so often a game comes around and we rate it based on it looks (for the most part.) But once we start playing we never except what we've bought.

To me in recent years i've player infamous (the first one) now a few years after that i bought the second infamous in the series. I thought why not i've played the first one and thought I'd give it a world. I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXCEPTED FROM THIS GAME TO BE JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST. It started off completely epic to begin with (just like the first one). After that I honestly did nothing but play this game until its end.

Because VARY few games now a days have me so addicted that i don't stop playing. The way they move the story around the character is great in all but something about infamous that comes out as the one game that is the best out of them all. Maybe its the attitude of the game's characters? Which is always in your face kick butt (Cole) Zeke his bff is back and seems to me to be more in the story. Along with two others Lucy Kuo & Nix the two VARY GOOD LOOKING WOMEN! They are a welcome because one is good and one is evil. So to say the least the story ALWAYS stays interesting. there's also some other people that are important as well, but i don't want to give to much away. Or it could be the more ways that the creators put in more bad as* gear for Cole and his friends to kick more bad guys. I'm mean the combos you could do are INSANE! It could also be the way that you have some many decisions to keep the story line going in so many different directions. I don't know it could be the fact all this stuff and more are in the game. Which to me makes it worth buying (in my opinion.) But nonetheless don't take my word for it. Go to Youtube.com to watch the vids fans are posting.




House Rules by Jodi Picoult




Everyone around me knows I LOVE to read. So this one REALLY doesn't come to a surprise to people who are reading this. Let me be the first to tell you the truth, which is it REALLY is a page turner. It starts out slow but when you go into the book it becomes a more interesting book. Its about a teen with aspergers and his fascination with forensic science and crime scenes. That is

when until You can imagine what kind of situation(s) this cause when Jake (the main character) he becomes a suspect in a murder investigation. I could really tell if he was just as fascinated or just COMPLETELY beside himself. I guess your have to read the book. But until the end its like i said a page turner because as you might all know people with AS have to have their day to day routine. To find out more you'll just gonna have 2 read the book.




Theodore Boone The Abduction By John Grisham




John Grisham is an AMAZING WRITER. So I thought about getting his new kids book Theodore Boone The Abduction. I thought why not cause the first one was great. We are reintroduce to Theodore Boone and his family along with Ike and his friend April and pal Judge (Theo's dog.) The book opens with a normal quiet entry, that is until one of Theo's friend goes missing. From their its a page turner a book that just seem to be unputdownable. However, I found it just alright, for a few reasons. I thought this one in the boone series was just plain. Nothing out of the ordinary. Which is interesting for John Grisham because he's normally better then what I read in The Abduction. But again its a page turner until the end and the ending it self is something to read because I just can't explain it into words. Read the book if you don't believe me you won't regret it.




Transformers 3




Alright I've seen all the Transformers movies before the newest one. So i kind of new what to except. Action and hot women. Which it HONESTLY had both! This is not why i watch it though lol. But this one kind of upped the series a little cause it answered questions that may have been left out in the series. Just like the other as well it never missed a beat with the action or the drama of relationship wise or just the sheer quick wit of the actors. Also the woman who plays Sam's (Shia LaBeouf) girl friend (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) then previous two. So oddly enough its a win win.

No but in all seriousness its a grate movie if its the end of the trilogy if its not (which i would be surprised on if their more)

I can't wait to see the next one.




I know these reviews aren't long but who needs long ones, like i said before i don't like to give to much away so u all can enjoy it as well.

I hope u enjoy all this just as much as I did writing the reviews for them, thxs 4 readin Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment