Saturday, May 12, 2012

Avengers Review

The Avengers

synopsis

FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE! That basically says it all.

But for those who want more then just that, keep reading. From the opening credits to the final scene its TRULY a movie that keeps u watching until the end. Now trying to figure out weather to tell you without giving much of the movie away, I guess this is one of those exceptions.

Like I said its NEVER a dull moment with this movie. Just because its all the action you excepted and then some. That and the fact that they mixed ALL my genre together ( Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi) and made a movie into it just completely BLOWS my mind at point in the movie.

Seriously it takes a hold of you and doesn't let you go. But the thing I was excepting was that the villain in this case would be someone not related to Thor i thought it would be someone TOTALLY different. But again I'm not complaining. You also have to give it up for the visual effects people. The movie would not be as good without them, they TRULY out did them selves with this film. I also give it for the tech department with all the fancy computers and hybrids of everything in the film as well.

The plot of the movie was GREAT. Their wasn't a flaw in that at all. It was traditional take over the world movie like so many before it. To me every movie is different so i didn't even mind when Thor's brother 'Loki' attempted to take over planet Earth. Pretty freaking cool how it happened. The twist to me then so other take over the world movies was that if 'Loki' (your main evil guy) touched someone with a stick like sword thing he'll take control of you, but its pretty cool how they managed to throw something new like that into a take over movie like that. There were actual some funny portions of the movie, which I was more surprised at with ALL the action that was in it. I guess you'll have to watch the movie to find out what they are ;).

I do believe they did all the main characters a good amount of time each. I don't think they favored one over the other. Which is great in a movie like this. What I wouldn't mind seeing more is 'Hawkeye' played by Jeremy Renner and 'Black Widow' portrayed by Scarlett Johansson. But it was a GREAT cast anyhow.

Pretty cool that they manged to bring a majority of the original actors and actresses back except on the fact that they'll couldn't come to an agreement with the original guy who played the Hulk Eric Bana, but I digress Mark Ruffalo did a great job playing the hulk. :) I like the acting all around.

What was pretty cool, was that all the charters got a few minuets of their back grounds, which I wasn't excepting but it was nice, cause I haven't seen that many of the Avenger movies before this. That was great they did take a few minuets to get people up to speed for those that have and haven't seen the other movies.

LOVED the visual effects. You knew what was fake and real, BUT nonetheless GREAT JOB on that. Moreover, I'm more curious how movies get better computers then we the general population dose. You'll see what I'm talking about when you see the movie. ESPECIALLY the technology of blending in with the sky with a navel ship that could fly. STILL AMAZED about that.

Their were some parts that were like 'really?' and 'uh interesting.' BUT vary few. Which is great, with that much anticipation for this movie. Even when the trailers rolled out a few months before the movie want into theaters you could sense it was going to be a hit. Maybe the hit of the year? Who knows? ALL I know is i'll go see it again and again and again. Just because its one of those movies that will make you want to see it more then once.

Summing up everything: GO SEE IT! ITS A GREAT TIME FOR ALL AGES! A++++ ALL AROUND, FREAKIN' AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment