Thursday, May 30, 2013

Busy With Life/ A Story To Share

Hey, been busy. Some days extremely others...not so much. Either way, getting to everything in one day is hard. But good part is I'll be attempting to get to my blog more often as the weeks and months go along. With the posts from now on you'll be getting something new and exciting to look at like this...
With that being said I do have a story to share. Just one afternoon a Saturday for that matter, my family and I went to a race track. We bought something would've let you had a two lap ride along or a five lap driving experience. Well, to get me need for speed the family went with the five lap experience! BOY WAS THAT AWESOME! Something to put on a bucket list...besides see the site and all that usual stuff. But the cool part about it was that I finally had the idea of what it takes and felt to be doing what NASCAR drivers do every week. It was the speed that got me along with the high bank of the turns. Man I felt like I was flying. Of course I'll be doing that again when I get the chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment