Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday Party & A Manual Script

   Last Sunday we had a surprise Birthday party for my sister who turned 50. That was awesome! EVERYONE had a great time...and yes my sister was surprise. The food was also good as well. The family that was that you only see at events like this were awesome to see. My sister really enjoyed herself and as did everyone else there.
   In other news, my first book to be published took another HUGE step forward today. I'm happy to announce the manual scripts have made. The copy write and having anything else is something I've been looking forward to years after the first story was originally done. The step in that process is to, do a table read while my six closest friends give me constructive criticism. We'll see how it goes. I know it'll go fine I'm more curious on if it's suitable for a the age group and b if its entertaining to that age group c how long it'll take because I HATE to wait. Any who,  its been busy and now that its a wait see situation it'll drive me crazy for a while because my friends know that I HATE to wait as well as all of you now. The cool part is that once that section of the story is done its on to the actually publishing and making it into a book and ebook. Which will be fun I enjoy A LOT of creative in my life and the more i'm doing the happier I may.

No comments:

Post a Comment