Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weather in the USA

   Crazy week! At least weather wise. Man! From tornadoes in Kansas to rain storms in the north. What power storm have! Although I do wish the best for EVERYONE in the state of Kansas along with its people effect by the EF5 tornado. I look at the video online and think WOW! There probably thinking, well how can we improve this...LOL!
   Sorry to those who don't find that funny. I find humor in pretty much anything. With the rain storms we've been getting in New York, I've for the first time in my life was sent home early do to having no power at the supermarket I work at so i'm told a transformer blew do to lighting. Other then that, my life is mostly quiet right now. Just trying to get my story finished and published sometime before summer starts and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment