Friday, December 31, 2010

A round up of the year

    While waiting for the New Year I thought of something. Besides the usual, peace and prosperity to all. I was thinking where dose this year ago. What does this year mean, and what lies in the next year ahead? Then I got to wondering will this year be anything new or will it be the same. To me it's just another day in paradise; to me it will just be another year. What lies ahead is just what happened this year only anther year. Since the world is not going anywhere, I figured I just say something about the New Year. Same old year, only a year newer. I want to be happy and hopes for prosperest New Year but I can't I can only see what I tell. Sorry, to b so negative on a happy time 4 every1 else but I just needed 2 sat this.

No comments:

Post a Comment