Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tucson

    As I try to understand what going on, and why this happened? The thing I like to do as a writer, I guess I'd rather ask my readers what you all think. For me on a personal level I guess the government in all honesty should have seen this coming. Because they have yet to listen to our opinions, and the opinions of others that really matter. The other thing is to everyone in Tucson our hearts in Western New York go out to the victims. Now, getting back to the subject, as I've managed to blurt out both sides. I honestly think the world is heading into a direction that we have no direction of turning back from. That and the fact is that these types of events always bring out the best in people. Which is the GRESTEST thing about being human. So now, you know both sides and you know somehow, have an idea of where I stand on this subject. I honestly have an idea and an overall open mind about this sort of thing, the government should listen to us as an individual instead of country. What do you think about all of this? Is the world heading into a new direction, or is it heading into a direction where we the people will have our voices heard for the first time? Will the government help those who need help or continue not to listen and turn their backs? ONLY, time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment